Spring Technical Training is fast-paced, high tempo, and challenging!
Spring Technical Training is:
- Technical training to prepare players for the real game
- A comprehensive program that provides individual techniques and small group training ideas
- A fun, friendly environment
- Soccer with an emphasis on enjoyment, making friends and learning the basics of the game
- Fast paced, fun games and activities that instill lifelong learning
- Training with a focus on sportsmanship
Give me the details!
What size ball?
U3-U8 — #3 ball
U9-U12 — #4 ball
U13-U18 — #5 ball
How Do I sign up?
(Goal Keepers Must register for both Goalkeeping and Spring Training)
If you have questions about Spring Technical Training, please send an email to Gavin Pugh, the Centennial SC Director of Coaching: firstname.lastname@example.org
2014 Spring Schedule
The turf is now covering the arena ice and our Spring Technical Training program is ready to begin March 3.
Please see below for your specific dates and times. All spring technical training sessions will take place at the Centennial Sports Arena
. Each player should bring water, shin guards, shorts, long socks, properly inflated soccer ball and flat soled shoes
(soccer cleats are not allowed on the turf).
5:00 to 6:00 - U3-U8 will begin Monday March 10
All other groups will begin Monday March 3
6:00 to 7:00 - U9 Girls, U10 Girls and U16 Girls
7:00 to 8:00 - U12 Girls, U12 Boys, U13C1 Girls, and U13C2 Girls
8:00 to 9:00 - U14C1 Girls and U14C2 Girls
Tuesdays: Begins March 4
6:00 to 7:00 - U9-U12 Goalkeepers
7:00 to 8:00 - U13 Boys, U14 Boys, U15 Boys, U16 Boys and U17 Boys
8:00 to 9:00 - U13-U19 Goalkeepers
Thursdays: Begins March 6
6:00 to 7:00 - U9 Boys, U10 Boys and U15C2 Girls
7:00 to 8:00 - U11 Girls, U11 Boys, U15C1 Girls
8:00 to 9:00 - U17C1 Girls and U17C2 Girls