Winter Training Program @ National Sports Center
Long-term individual player development is the focus of our Winter Training Program; our detailed curriculum follows age-appropriate development guidelines set forth by the U.S. Soccer Federation. This exciting and unique training opportunity is offered to all U3-U18 soccer players registered with Centennial Soccer Club.
NEW PLAYERS: We welcome new players to our Winter Training Program, but please first contact Gavin Pugh (email@example.com) prior to setting up a family profile and registering online.
Runs January 2 - March 6, 2015
- January 2 through March 6 (10 weeks)
- 1 hour session each week between 5:00 - 9:00 pm (you will be notified two weeks prior with your exact time slot).
Winter U3-U8 Development Program:
- U3/U4 (typically 5:00 - 6:00 pm)
- U5/U6 (typically 5:00 - 6:00 pm)
- U7/U8 (typically 5:00 - 6:00 pm)
Winter Training Program:
- U9-U18 - 10 weeks of professional training with highly experienced and licensed staff.
- U9-U10 (typically 6:00 - 7:00 pm)
- U11-U12 (typically 6:00 - 7:00 pm)
- U13-U18 (typically 7:00 - 8:00 pm or 8:00 - 9:00 pm)
What size ball?
U3-U8 — #3
U9-U12 — #4
U13-U18 — #5
Winter Training Program Focus:
- Speed and agility
- Fast footwork
- Individual and small group attacking
- Individual and small group defending
- Speed of play
- Decision making
- Speed of thought and awareness
- Shooting and finishing
Contact Gavin Pugh, Director of Coaching, firstname.lastname@example.org