Winter Training @ National Sports Center
Registration for Centennial SC's Winter Training program is now open.
Holistic player development is the major focus of our Winter Training; our detailed curriculum follows age-appropriate development guidelines set forth by the NEW U.S. Soccer Curriculum. This exciting and unique training opportunity is offered to all U6-U17 soccer players registered with Centennial Soccer Club.
NEW PLAYERS: We welcome new players to our Winter Training program, but please first contact Gavin Pugh (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to setting up a family profile and registering online.
Runs January 3 - March 7, 2014
- Begins Friday January 3 through Friday March 7 (10 weeks)
- 1 hr session each week between 5pm-9pm (you will be notified one week prior with your exact time slot).
- $75 per player U3/U4 Coed (typically 5-6pm for 10 weeks)
- $75 per player U5/U6 Coed (typically 5-6pm for 10 weeks)
- $75 per player U7/U8 Coed (typically 5-6pm for 10 weeks)
- $115 per player U9-U17 for 10 weeks of professional training.
- U9-U10 are typically 6-7pm
- U11-U12 are typically 6-7pm
- U13-U18 are typically 7-8pm or 8-9pm
Schedule & Fields
U3- U8 — 5-6pm Field B
U9-U11 Boys — 6-7pm Field B
U9-U10 Girls — 6-7pm Field C
U11-U12 Girls — 6-7pm Field B
U13-U14 Girls — 7-8pm Field B
U12-U13 Boys — 7-8pm Field C
U14-U18 Boys — 8-9pm Field B
U15-U18 Girls — 8-9pm Field C
What size ball?
U3-U8 — #3 ball
U9-U12 — #4 ball
U13-U18 — #5 ball
Sessions focus on
- Speed and agility
- Fast footwork
- Individual and small group attacking
- Individual and small group defending
- Speed of play
- Speed of thought and awareness
- Shooting and finishing
Contact Gavin Pugh, Director of Coaching, email@example.com