At National Sports Center
Centennial Soccer Club is pleased to announce that our Winter Training program registration is open.
Our 5th year of this exciting format will continue to address the specific technical, tactical, physical, and psychological demands placed on the modern day youth soccer player. Training takes place at the state-of-the-art National Sports Center indoor field (cleats allowed).
Holistic player development is the major focus of our Winter Training; our detailed curriculum follows age-appropriate development guidelines set forth by the NEW U.S. Soccer Curriculum. This exciting and unique training opportunity is offered to all U6-U17 soccer players registered with Centennial Soccer Club. We welcome new players to our Winter Training program, but please first contact Gavin Pugh (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to setting up a family profile and registering online.
- Begins Friday 4th January through Friday 8th March (10 weeks)
- 1.0 hr session each week between 6pm-9pm (you will be notified one week prior with your exact time slot).
- $75 per player U6/U8 Coed
- $115 per player U9-U17 for 10 weeks of professional training.
Places are limited; unfortunately we had to turn players down last year. No places can be 'held,' you must register and pay online to lock in your place. Questions can be directed to Gavin Pugh, Director of Coaching, email@example.com.
Sessions will focus on:
- Speed and agility
- Fast footwork
- Individual and small group attacking
- Individual and small group defending
- Speed of play
- Speed of thought and awareness
- Shooting and finishing