Winter Training Program @ National Sports Center
Long-term player development is the major focus of our Winter Training Program; our detailed curriculum follows age-appropriate development guidelines set forth by U.S. Soccer. This exciting and unique training opportunity is offered to all U3-U18 soccer players registered with Centennial Soccer Club.
NEW PLAYERS: We welcome new players to our Winter Training program, but please first contact Gavin Pugh (email@example.com) prior to setting up a family profile and registering online.
Runs January 2 - March 6, 2015
- January 2 through March 6 (10 weeks)
- 1 hour session each week between 5:00 - 9:00 pm (you will be notified one week prior with your exact time slot).
- $75 per player U3/U4 Coed (typically 5:00 - 6:00 pm)
- $75 per player U5/U6 Coed (typically 5:00 - 6:00 pm)
- $75 per player U7/U8 Coed (typically 5:00 - 6:00 pm)
- $115 per player U9-U18 for 10 weeks of professional training.
- U9-U10 are typically 6:00 - 7:00 pm
- U11-U12 are typically 6:00 - 7:00 pm
- U13-U18 are typically 7:00 - 8:00 pm or 8:00 - 9:00 pm
Schedule & Fields:
U3- U8 — 5:00 - 6:00 pm Field B
U9-U11 Boys — 6:00 - 7:00 pm Field B
U9-U10 Girls — 6:00 - 7:00 pm Field C
U11-U12 Girls — 6:00 - 7:00 pm Field B
U13-U14 Girls — 7:00 - 8:00 pm Field B
U12-U13 Boys — 7:00 - 8:00 pm Field C
U14-U18 Boys — 8:00 - 9:00 pm Field B
U15-U18 Girls — 8:00 - 9:00 pm Field C
What size ball?
U3-U8 — #3 ball
U9-U12 — #4 ball
U13-U18 — #5 ball
Winter Training Program Focus:
- Speed and agility
- Fast footwork
- Individual and small group attacking
- Individual and small group defending
- Speed of play
- Decision Making
- Speed of thought and awareness
- Shooting and finishing
Contact Gavin Pugh, Director of Coaching, firstname.lastname@example.org